 Local / Australia / 5405
Re: Alpha team OK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 14:21:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Yep, Alpha team looks good...Geelong had the 6772.

Mmmmm, 6772, 2 x 3x3x6 black engines, and 2 of those 6x1x1 sloped technic
pieces with the 3 technic holes - just the thing for helping turn technic
slug throwers into medieval(ish) cannon.  Richard II's Army of the
Restoration has never had it so good.  From one cannon a week ago, he now
fields 3, and just as soon as I can find another 6775 and one more 6772,
he'll have two more - lookout Great Brikain :-)

And Ahab's little skirmish squad will no doubt find a use for the black
engines and other assorted bits and bobs - I feel a Mark XXI Attack Rowboat
coming on (particularly now that Bill and Ted, the grunty APCs, have
rendered the Mark X GD obsolete), a Mark XXI with a single Great Big Engine...

Alpha Team - I love it.  More please ;-)

I am going to have some duplicate figs obviously (the Elvis dude, the
taciturn dude, and the baseball capped dudette), ready for trading for other
Alpha Teamsters on the 25th. Takers?

Richard
Still baldly helping Ahab and Richard II plot taking over their respective
corners of the legoverse...