 Local / Australia / 536
Re: Putting on a good show...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 11:24:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:

I wonder if anyone is interested in putting on a small show at my local
World4kids ? This is in Penrith, an outer suburb of Sydney.

Sounds like a great idea! If you'd like my involvement it'd have to be before
July, as I'll be a .loc.uk person after that.

Is this a semi-permanent move or a holiday ?
I can do it June, I was worried about everyone else.

I'll pull out all the stops for a Star Wars display. Mmmmmm... Star Wars
display. A big hanger base display sounds like the go, with a couple of my B-
Wings, a shuttle, a few A-, X- and Y-Wings (everyone in Studs must have at
least one of these sets they can bring to pad it all out), but no Falcon,
that's outa my league at the moment. Need more grey base plates....

Sounds great
petew

I might start working out a design...

Pete Callaway