 Local / Australia / 5335
  musing on .loc.au

As we teeter at the 6,000 posts mark, I note that we are closing on the UK now. I mention that solely as idle gossip, since having lurked all my regular haunts hereabouts, there's just not much happening. Last time we were closing on some other (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: musing on .loc.au

(...) Lego themselves are going into a dark age perhaps? (...) Aren't they madly slaughtering their bricks to prevent the spread of mad brick disease? The value of Australian brick exports has skyrocketed: as indicated on the ASX (Australian Stud (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)