 Local / Australia / 5336
Re: musing on .loc.au
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 22:20:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
As we teeter at the 6,000 posts mark, I note that we are closing on the UK
now.  I mention that solely as idle gossip, since having lurked all my
regular haunts hereabouts, there's just not much happening.

Lego themselves are going into a dark age perhaps?

Last time we were closing on some other country, they up and went berserk
(.loc.it) which is a good thing in the global sense.  Maybe with the
colonials on their tails, the Brikish will up and get to it as well ;-)

Aren't they madly slaughtering their bricks to prevent the spread of mad
brick disease? The value of Australian brick exports has skyrocketed: as
indicated on the ASX (Australian Stud Exchange)

This is being reflected via the number of postings. They're probably all
ducking for cover!

The time before that (.loc.can?) we kinda just shot past and kept going.

We're the little country that can! *boom*tish*

Santosh
(I know nothing...I speak English good, I learn it from a book... *a fine
example of what happens when you spend a weekend watching every single
Fawlty Towers episode*)