 Local / Australia / 5285
    Re: Customs Explanation ( WAS: Bugs Lego S@H has arrived!!! good news and bad news :) :( ) —Peter White
   (...) I hate the coalition more than the other alternatives. Good riddance, I hope the state and by-election results carry through to the federal election. The resurrection of the 'never ever' GST, the hijacking of the republic debate, the new (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Customs Explanation ( WAS: Bugs Lego S@H has arrived!!! good news and bad news :) :( ) —Ross Crawford
   (...) Well, I still prefer to vote for the representative I think will do the best job for the electorate, rather than the one that stands for a particular party. Though that's hard to decide these days - pollies are much more inclined to "tow the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)