 Local / Australia / 5188
  Re: BUGS Competition

(...) Sounds good Aaron, But the date I think will be 29th April if you want to have it on Sunday. Or you could be contemplating sending us through some timewarp in one of the space lego creations you have in mind. At the next meeting I think some (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGS Competition

Yes Sun 29 does sound better. Of course any sets are well come, but for the comp i thought future space sounded good. Although if you beleive that a classice space creation of your own is worthy then also bring it along. For the comp I'll have to (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)