 Local / Australia / 5095
  More on Coles Myer discount card

Hi all Just some more info - my friend who has such a card just received his new one (they get replaced every 6 months). It contains (in part) the following: "On 12 October 2000 the Company announced a review of the shareholder discount program to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Other shareholder discounts (was Re: More on Coles Myer discount card)

(...) Another option for some people: David Jones and Harris Scarfe also have shareholder discount schemes. For info on the David Jones scheme: (URL) Scarfe also offer a similar scheme. (no available online info) The discounts even apply during (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: More on Coles Myer discount card

(...) we (...) More say-nothing-in-lots-of-words by Coles Myer :-) (...) how (...) It was widely speculated late last year that the number of shares required for a discount card would significantly increase. Some said double (i.e. 1000 shares), (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)