 Local / Australia / 5001
  Re: Whats all this about?

(...) Now this is a valid point, and something to be borne in mind, if we do put on a public display (e.g. the train show). If the Lego word is used, then we probably have to ensure there are no clones. If there are clones, then we probably need to (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Whats all this about?

Richie's made some excellent points. Consider the term Kleenex or even Coke. Yes we do have to be careful *if* we get any endorsement by Lego. Though having said that, we're much more likely to make mountain scenery out of Megabloks than with Lego (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)