 Local / Australia / 4954
  Re: 25% off all lego at Target this week (at least in Brisbane)

(...) As far as I am aware, not as yet :( I am such a sucker for when the new stuff hits the shelves... just to get my greasly mits on it and see what it looks like up close Mwhahaha... but it dies down after awhile :P Mel (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  (canceled)

  Re: 25% off all lego at Target this week (at least in Brisbane)

(...) There is a Target but it's fairly Blurgh (it's found on the Queen St Mall, close to David Jones). At Garden City, they have TRU (which is open on Sundays), K-Mart, David Jones and Big W, no Target though. Indooroopilly has K-mart, Target and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  (canceled)

  Re: 25% off all lego at Target this week (at least in Brisbane)

(...) enough! Well, I must disagree with Mel on this one. Maybe TRU was open on Sunday in Brisbane at some time, e.g. before Christmas. However, I've visited Mt Gravatt on Sunday a few weeks back and found TRU was definitely closed. So, if Sunday (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 25% off all lego at Target this week (at least in Brisbane)

(...) I do apologise! It's the Aspley Store that is still open on Sunday (10am - 4pm)! Mt Gravatt (Garden City) stopped their sunday trading just after Xmas. Sorry once again! - rang up and confirmed this for you! :) Mel (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 25% off all lego at Target this week (at least in Brisbane)

(...) According to the Lego rep, the Aspley TRU has a better range of Lego than Mt Gravatt too. Kerry (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)