 Local / Australia / 495
    RE: Where did you lot spring from? —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) I'll second that [and third it on behalf of my brother]. (...) I like this feature too, although I wish that others would post country specific messages in their .loc, instead of dumping them in .general [Really irritates me, as I get posts (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)