 Local / Australia / 4945
  Re: We don't need another hero-fig...

(...) ROTFLMAO I LOVE this. Just fantastic. Ahab bags 'impossibly stupid'. Richard Still baldly going... (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: We don't need another hero-fig...

(...) Well, I think the Briktorians will reclaim that title...the snipers are back to practicing on flame-thrower Jar-Jars...and you know what that means for poor defenceless medics/engineers :) As to the entire mobilization idea...they're looking (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming)