 Local / Australia / 4910
    Re: 25% off all lego at Target this week (at least in Brisbane) —Kerry Raymond
   Yup, and I've done a lot of my birthday shopping for kids this year already. The shelf prices are OK, and with 25% off plus the Coles Myer shareholder discount, it was excellent value and I just filled a trolley with Lego. Since there isn't anything (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: 25% off all lego at Target this week (at least in Brisbane) —Dave Low
     (...) You bought them the new Star Wars Technic!!! Kerry!!! Don't make children hate LEGO -- take it back!! Especially when the X-wing is $45, and there are Speed Slammers for ~$30. Even the Pit Droid would be better... I spotted a shelf tag for (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: 25% off all lego at Target this week (at least in Brisbane) —Deidre Rushton Brumby
     (...) Awwww, why don't these sort of clearances happen in my neighbourhood? Unfortunately I don't think my family would want to move just to support my Lego habit :) Deidre drb@tasmail.com (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: 25% off all lego at Target this week (at least in Brisbane) —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) The plane? Do you mean the helicopter? It's actually not that bad (has some toolo bricks), I like that one, but the car is quite limited with the chunky chassis, as is the motorcycle. The construction vehicles set has some of the classic Toolo (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)