 Local / Australia / 4900
Re: LEGO ONLINE FROM K MART......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 04:43:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jamie Obrien writes:

Where do we sign up eh, I guess that puts a bounty on the heads of those
lucky individuals. I wonder if they are Australians or if they are from the
Land of Lego itself?

I guess you have to like the smell of glue, which may appeal to some.
Set builders would wet their nappies over the Danish masterplans.
MOC builders would dream of the things you could build with that many bricks.

At least we know Australia will be a backwater for another few years yet!
BUT, with our $$$ hiding under the thunderbox now, it would seem Oz would be
a great place to make Lego and export it to the rest of the world!!!!

Or set up a molding plant.

pete.w (Australia - 1st nation of the Third World)