 Local / Australia / 4792
    Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows. —Ross Crawford
   (...) So is there any interest trying to set up a simple layout for June? ie Some trains, a few buildings, streets, maybe foliage, etc? (Heck, maybe even a bridge?) (Note: all references to SLUGs, STUDs, etc carefully obliterated...) ROSCO (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows. —Martin Scragg
   (...) I'm interseted, but we need to know what we are aiming for. I think we need to get the info that James is waiting for before we can go to far. Although it would be fun to just build a great layout and plkay with it. Martin (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows. —Ross Crawford
   (...) Well I was thinking it'd be good to just try & do one - James mentioned 4m x 3m - and see what we can put together, so we have a better idea what more we may need in October. Just do all the organising, like tables, any other furniture we may (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows. —Martin Scragg
   (...) How about making a simple track layout in Track Designer, say 2 loops, and a small yard. Then we can plan some scenery around it, leaving a hole in the center for people obviously. Martin (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows. —Ross Crawford
   (...) 3m (...) consider (...) Done. Have a look here (URL) is just a start. I'm thinking the person running the trains is in the gap right of centre, if there's enough room, with easy access to all points & branch lines. Town layout is just an (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)