 Local / Australia / 4762
Re: Monorail complete!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 01:39:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
Hey, if you monorail guys can make it to Mel in June, you can join up with
Sue Ann - maybe we can get a monorail track all the way around
Melbourne.....

ROSCO
Hmmmmm June downunder isn't that like ummm december here in michigan?As in
kinda chilly?I'm sick of winter as it is....:-)Besides i have seen baggage
handerlers in person and don't trust them with my Lego.And i don't thing i
can carry it on as "carry on".....:-)