 Local / Australia / 4748
Re: Monorail complete!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 23:33:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Mark Harrison writes:
Hi All,

I've got to thank Peter White for the Ozbricks site and OZbricks for
pointing out an ebay auction  of a 6990.
If it's as good as the seller says it is then I'm now monorail
complete!!

Who me ? At least my ranting off into the ether has benefitted someone.
It's a nice idea by the Ozbricks guy to highlight auctions, because he may
find it hard attracting people to his site.

Mark, do you combine all your monorail tracks into one big layout ?

pete.w (who only has monorail track and imagines something on it one day)