 Local / Australia / 4759
Re: Kmart 15% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 00:18:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Jason King writes:
Looks like Kmart has 15% Off Storewide Monday & Tuesday.
Actually the sale is Tuesday and Wednesday according to my local store.

Depends on your location!
Details from www.kmart.com.au (look under catalogue).
NSW (excl Goulburn): Sunday and Monday (now over, obviously!)
SA,NT,Qld,WA: Monday and Tuesday
Vic, Tas, ACT and Goulburn: Tuesday and Wednesday

I went to put some 3033 tubs on LayBy today, and found out the sale is
Tuesday/Wednesday, so I said I'll come back tomorrow and LayBy them.  The
guy offered to put them on hold for me so I wouldn't miss out, how could I
refuse an offer like that.

No 3033s in Tas yet :(

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com