 Local / Australia / 4758
4757  |  4759
Subject:
Gold Coast Pacific Fair\Robina Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 11:21:04 GMT

On the weekend I went down to Myer to get some 20% cheaper Lego. I also had
a wander and heres a report of what's happening
Pacific Fair
Toys R Us;
strangely most of the shelves are empty, I guess they be due for more stock
soon. most of the new stuff is there.
Myer;
a big selection of system Lego, although not a great range of the LOM sets.
For those wanting the SW saber duel or the SW land speeder sets there were
about 28 sets each, these sets are still at full price. The Fire station set
here was cheaper than TRU, bit there were no fire station sets at TRU.
Strange
KMART;
usual stuff nothing special except for the 1200 piece set.
Target;
see KMART

Robina
Toyworld
This place rocks. The have some SW stock clearance on offer, only small sets
(the desert skiff) and a comp. Guess how many brick are in the x wing on
display. the model is a display set that is about 1.5 times bigger that the
UCS set. apart from some of the missing sw sets which sold out, the tube
hanger and the other large LOM sets are available. I'm not how many are left
but they had the basic brick set 4229 for only $35.
David Jones
This used to be the best store for old technic, but now the only thing it
has are left over Christmas sets ($25).
Kmart
same as Pacific fair

bye for now,

Aaron Coghill
Lugnet Member #676
Kyola Department Emergency Services
www.geocities.com\kdes_fire\index.htm
BUGS - Brisbane & Regional Lego User Group
www.geocities.com\bugs_aust\index.htm