 Local / Australia / 4741
Re: especiallyCrossPiraticalSpaceDudes (was Re: Web host advice....)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 09:14:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Man I thought that was a joke till I clicked on it! You're crazy, d00d!
Ahab has been making serious preparations for an assault on the Bricktorians
(what with the pasting he took when they came after him last time :-). There
are some shots of some of his new gear posted.....
http://especiallyCrossPiraticalSpaceDudes.50megs.com/readying.html

Somebody's been using photos captured from the last battle... Those Mk XX's
look very familiar, yet sleeker more stylish and very nasty.
It's good to see Tiberius around still, didn't see him at the base (off
doing Tiberiusy things one imagines) and the Black Guard too. Very swish.

Perhaps we'll get to test them in battle "exercises" before The Queen's B'day.

Next weekend.....shots of the Slayer.

Can't wait.

James (who has large requisitions on order from W sector quatermaster's office)