 Local / Australia / 4694
Re: Web host advice....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 13:07:51 GMT

Hi Richard, I don't know if this is any help but I currently use
www.homestead.com who so far have been great for me.  You can use both Html
and the cut and paste styles!  If you run out of space, either link more
than one site together or email them requesting a bigger site allowance!  I
know it may not be what you want but this is info for your last resort.
Mel... "LEts GO LEGO!"

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
My ISP is not a happy place to host a 50Mb website.  I need to keep them as
a dialup.  Anyone care to recommend a happy place to host a site (not just
pics, and not a cut down homepage generator - valuable as those are - but a
place to host a whole site)?

Richard
Still baldly going regardless...