 Local / Australia / 4690
Re: New Oz member
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 09:18:10 GMT

Hi Kev,

I live at the Gold Coast, Queensland. I hope to meet up with the Brisbane BUGS
at the next get together at Melodies house. I will need to think of a
name..?BUG. by the current state of my lego room maybe "messy-bug"

cheers Tara

Hiya Tara...and welcome....:  )
Just a quick question, where are you in Aust????
And will you be attending any meetings close to you???

Kev...:  )