 Local / Australia / 4666
Re: New Oz member
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 15:02:02 GMT

Hello Paul , Ross and Martin,

Thanks for the Welcome. My favourite lego set at the moment is an old push
train 7710. I bought this in a large collection from a workmates son. Findng
the doors and then finding all the pieces was very satisfying. This scope
purchase also had the pirate barracuda. My favourite minifg is a little blue
boy in overalls with a construction hat. I have some technic and have recently
pulled all my models down to prepare for a large bridge.

Thanks again for the welcome everyone.

cheers Tara

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

"Martin Scragg" <mnm@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

Hello Tara Anderson,
    Welcome to Lugnet, join in the fun and talk to us.

Martin (S)

Martin, Martin... you can't just tell her to talk to us, you've got to ask
her something!

So Tara, what's your favourite Lego set? Do you have a favourite minifig?

--
Cheers,
Paul