 Local / Australia / 4634
  Re: NEXT STUDS MEET?????

(...) Two Creme Eggs from me for 14/4, although other days are okay too. (...) Excellent. Looks like an ideal opportunity to coordinate our firepower, develop the backstory, and work the Welshishish into a yellow plastic frenzy. --Dave (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: NEXT STUDS MEET?????

(...) Any day is a good day for the Brick. (...) Mmmm. Sounds good. Ahab's Saucy Slayer has been though final fitout and lifted off from Port Block Yards for a shakedown cruise last night. Reports are good. The test firings of the five quad lasers (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)