 Local / Australia / 4621
4620  |  4622
Subject:
3033 "Bulk" Tub at K-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 22:39:58 GMT

I hadn't been to K-Mart for a while, so perhaps this isn't new, but it's
certainly good to see this tub for sale in Australia.
AUD$69.99 gives you 1200 bricks (roughly six cents per piece) which despite
being generic 1xN and 2xN in non-exciting colours, is still a pretty good
price... mind you, don't try and match Mike Poindexter's 3033 tub count,
because you'll be spending over forty-nine thousand dollars!
The price per piece is only slightly better than, say, a 4229 from Big W,
but the brick size distribution is possibly rather better. Anyone know where
a brick inventory of 3033 is?

And before you start whinging, yes, it'd be nice if it had grey bricks or
tan or brown yadda yadda yadda....   I can see it now: 3034 "Whinging AFOL
Tub" 1200 generic bricks in grey, tan, brown, dusty pink, colonial blue and
raw meat.... ;-)

--
Cheers,
Paul