 Local / Australia / 4609
    Re: Remember www.l***.au.com ? —Michael Golaszewski
   Hello and thanks for your comments :) legOZ, ahh, that name never crossed my mind, but it's very clever. Although I would not be able to register it as it contains the lego trademark. If anyone hasn't been to ozBricks.com yet, read on. From now (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Remember www.l***.au.com ? —Timothy Gould
     Hi Michael I'll get in with a personal email first. You are breaking the site rules by publishing advertising material in .loc.au. The correct place is .org.au. Look forward to hearing from you more Tim (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)