 Local / Australia / 4580
Re: Studfest VII: The Pictures.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 14:55:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Due to a fortuitous conjunction I had my scanner, some photos and some free
time, the product of which is now at

Of course there are the obligitory comments for those who can't tell one
stud from another. • ...
Signalmen on high has Eli? and Ross? standing in Eli's loop of track, also
visible are a destressed Martin and, on the table, the blurry shapes of
James's 12v steam engines
I beleive I was saluting the Bricktorian regiment's parade of honour after
the defeat of the Pirates :-)

Certainly, and they deserved saluting too (after they got rid of the timmys
and the JarJars and the suicidal troopers weilding incendary devices

Richard (Background) explaining to Martin the finer points of
megablock naval architecture.
That is actually Paul that Richard is talking to.

Whoops, my bad, Thanks for the correction.

James (who is already building for the invasion of Bricktoria)