 Local / Australia / 4561
    Re: Updated list of Service Packs at LA —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) No pictures for the Mindstorms parts, I'd assumed it was the control tower but it could equally well be the remote control, hadn't thought of that! If no-one else finds out in the meantime I'll check on this next time I talk to LA. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Updated list of Service Packs at LA —Ross Crawford
   (...) 8?) Actually, now that I see it, Diedre just doesn't *look right*! But that's probably just cos I'm used to seeing your sig at the bottom of posts... ROSCO (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)