 Local / Australia / 4535
4534  |  4536
Subject:
Gold Coast Lego Snagging!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 21:25:05 GMT

Well... yeah a few days to recuperate from the 'on and off rain and walking
around in it all day' excuse!  On a travel down to The Gold Coast on the
weekend I ventured to Robina and as far as Lego went this is what I saw:
'diddly squat' same as everywhere really, nothing great.  Then to Pacific
fair and well wow how exciting! once again 'diddly squat' in all stores BUT!
Myer in Pac fair had the most impressive stock out of anyone in Brisbane and
the Coast!  So if you haven't bought anything in a looooong time, that is
the place (with a sale on top) to go!  A few oldies and a few newies... but
better than everywhere else.  Thank goodness we bumped into my boss who
offered to take us to Harbour Town and then home.  Harbour Town had some of
them Adventure sets that Woolworths were flogging out for $3.99 and they had
quite a bunch left.  Well, as you can see... the Gold Coast and the Sunshine
Coast (if you saw my S.C posting a few weeks back) is errrr dancing with
Lego :P not to mention Brisbane!... Mel (who hopes to fall into a unknown
hidden store oneday that's jam packed with older Lego)