 Local / Australia / 452
  RE: A possible way to get cheaper sets?

(...) Minimum amount vary. Generally sets with a RRP of up to about $8.95 come in multiples of 6, sets up to $15 (20?) [star wars sets really confuse things here.. they are up to $25]are generally in packs of 3, and larger ones are individual. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: A possible way to get cheaper sets?

(...) Toyworld fremantle does have a lot of it, it was the first place I saw with the big sets. (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: A possible way to get cheaper sets?

(...) This is Toyworld/Toy Kingdoms strength, or so they keep telling me. If you can order individual sets this way, what's the big deal with a range of individual sets. (...) From stores I spoke to that stopped/didn't carry Lego they mentioned this (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)