 Local / Australia / 4499
Re: Target 20% off Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:19:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Frances Schroeter writes:
Went to Target Hobart yesterday. Had some new Duplo, Life on Mars and
Star Wars Technic sets in. Decided to buy the Star Wars Stormtrooper,
priced at $47.95, went to the checkout and it scanned for $10.07, there
fore quickly went back and bought C-3PO and that scanned at that price
as well. Lucky day.

IIRC Target has a *centralised price inventory for the whole country*. Get
your skates on people -- sale ends tomorrow!!!

*Wonder if anything else has been reduced to a ridiculous price?
*Are the Technic monstrosities worth even $10?? Maybe for curiosity value I
guess.

--DaveL