 Local / Australia / 4496
  Re: I'm going to the UK

(...) Lucky you ! Email our Sydneysider in exile, Pete Callaway, who had a season pass last year. I'm sure he can give you any info. <callaways.uk@virgin.net> pete.w (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: I'm going to the UK

(...) Hey hey!! What can I say!! Can you pack some sunshine in your bags too? It is sorely missed. LLW currently doesn't stock any bulk bricks other than a couple of tubs, but they do offer some pretty good deals as I luckily found out before they (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)