 Local / Australia / 4488
    Sydney trip in April... accommodation/lego/shopping etc —Melody Brown
   Heya... I am just hoping someone in Sydney can recommend me a nice budget priced accommodation in the central part of Sydney (we are flying, therefore have no car). And who do I contact about Airport Shuttle or whatever to get me to the City (we (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Sydney trip in April... accommodation/lego/shopping etc —Santosh Bhat
   I can't really help with accommodation matters, so I'm probably not being very useful - sorry about that. To get from the Airport to the city you can either go by Bus or Train (You could Taxi it too, with two adults and a baby it might be (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)