 Local / Australia / 4467
  Dear Mel and Richard...

Dear Mel and Richard Would it be possible Mel if Richard could send you an extra truck which I could then pick up from you in the near future? I'm moving at the moment and find it hard to give a definite address. I could pick it up at our next Bris (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Dear Timbo! (was: Re: Dear Mel and Richard... )

Timbo, that's fine with me... If you need anything else sent that you can pick up, have it sent to PO Box 910 Indooroopilly 4068 Brisbane QLD and you can pick whatever you get sent there when you come over! it's not a problem! : ) Have fun... Mel (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Dear Timbo! (was: Re: Dear Mel and Richard... )

Ta Mel I'll try to grab it ASAP. When are you going to the states? I hope you visit Legoland Cal. C Ya Tim (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)