 Local / Australia / 4428
Re: Not a Target 20% off all(?) Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 06:39:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
No dice. :( There were no signs up (usually there are for sales) and the
prices on the couple of sets I checked were (IIRC,RRP) the same. Someone
might like to nail them on ambiguous wording though, see wether some poor
checkout will crack and give away a little on the prices.

I'll see how I go in Hobart tomorrow, public holiday for S. Tas today.
Unlikely to be any new stock yet though.  I'll let you all know, but by the
sounds of things don't hold your breath :(

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com