 Local / Australia / 4407
    Re: SAH and Train news from LA —Melody Brown
   Yeah tell me about it... being trying to call them for days now... I wonder when I'll give up... oh well 2am right now... should toddle off to bed... *yawn*.. maybe I'll dream of Lego again after all the sorting out that went on tonight... Looking (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Difficulties getting hold of LA Consumer Affairs (Was: SAH and Train news from LA —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) They said that there had been a major family crisis (I'll respect their privacy and won't go into details), which had affected them over the past week and a half, as it is a family business (the Consumer Affairs part I guess) but that didn't (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)