 Local / Australia / 440
Re: Grey baseplates (was Re: sales status 26/04/2000)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 07:07:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Peter, if you're interested, I may be able to get them at about $15 each,
but I'm not sure how I'd get them to you...Could be fun posting them, though
:)

Thanks, Ben, but I picked up a couple last weekend for $14.35 each at GB's.
Unfortunately they wouldn't pricematch with BigW *then* discount, but it was
worth a try!

Posting them would be interesting, I'd like to see the look on their face at
the Post Office when you put that one through. I got some weird looks when I
sent 10 space base plates to the US (I prefer the big plates to the smaller
plates. Don't ask me why, I haven't worked that out yet. I gave away grey base
plates and now I want more).

Pete Callaway