 Local / Australia / 4393
    Re: What and who is this Coko brick stuff??? —Peter White
   (...) Would our children be tan or multigrain ? (Lucky we're both happily married). Going off on a tangent for the sake of a joke. See this thread, (URL) $20, may be FOTW pete.w (in his artificially cool environment) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: What and who is this Coko brick stuff??? —Melody Brown
   I dunno, covered in Raspberry jam so then no-one would know the difference :P Actually they'd be lucky! with all the Lego and all :P Now I wish I were a kid who grew up with a stash of Lego before I was even born :) Mel... (who has now turned into (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)