 Local / Australia / 4370
4369  |  4371
Subject:
2001 Catalogue observations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 01:11:43 GMT

The Mindstorms RIS still shows as 1.5, does this mean that 2.0 will not be
available until later in the year?

I see with trains, that a few of the older sets are making a comeback, but
points seem to have disappeared.

It says that you can get the World Club magazine for free by just logging
onto the web site, I looked but could not obviously find it.  Does this also
mean that we no longer have to pay to become members?

Also the already mentioned "only available on the net" additions.  Are they
going to be available here soon then, as this catalogue is only for the
first half of the year.

Martin (S)