 Local / Australia / 4369
Re: My Latest MOC: 1.4m Boom Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 01:04:01 GMT

In lugnet.build, Martin Scragg writes:
In lugnet.build, Ross Crawford writes:
I used fishing sinkers, contained in a Lego "box". The problem with
that is the gap between sinkers means less weight / volume, and if the
container breaks...

You end up with a car boot full of sinkers (or should I say Paul does) :-)

Ooops! Must've been those back roads! I figured some might've spilt out, but
most of them were there in the box, and I couldn't be bothered counting! Feel
free to throw them at me, Paul.

ROSCO