 Local / Australia / 4360
    Re: 2001 stock at Myer Hobart —Frances Schroeter
   (...) Deidre Lego arrived in Myer on Monday morning. There were no large technic sets when I was there, but later in the day I did phone and order the Power Puller as that had not arrived. There were no new sets in Target or Toyworld on Monday (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: 2001 stock at Myer Hobart —Peter White
   (...) Would these sets have been the Technic Stormtrooper and C3PO ? (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: 2001 stock at Myer Hobart —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) They were both there on the shelf, a few of each, so what supposedly sold after Frances was there and before I was is still a bit of a mystery! BTW Catalogs in Hobart now at Kmart New Town, none at the Eastlands store. For some bizarre reason (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: 2001 stock at Myer Hobart —Peter White
   (...) Soggy, maybe hot off the presses. Target had some Technic vehicle sets like racing buggies or something. These don't overly interest me, so I didn't take down numbers. (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)