 Local / Australia / 4341
    Org.au and Loc.au —Santosh Bhat
   Hello to everyone. I've been severly not-posting for a while. A new job, and the different lifestyle it creates have been plaguing me down a bit. But good to see this place still active, and yes I do lurk a lot still. Postive signs ahead for us in (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)