 Local / Australia / 4339
Re: Looking for Sydney-siders... (was Re: Toyworld Special)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 04:02:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Dave Low writes:
So where are the Sydney metro dwelling lurkers? Apart from Richie and
Anthony, the STUDS list includes: Santosh Bhat (local), Peter Callaway (UK),
Eli Donati (south), David Drew (south), Andrea Hall (north), Kevin Hall
(north), James Howse (local), David Low (local), Mike McLeod (north),
Richard Parsons (south), Peter White (local). Gosford to Mittagong via
Penrith is pretty huge catchment for a grand total of thirteen AFOLs, with
only six living in the various suburbs. Do LUGNET aware Lego fans really
only make up 0.00026% of this great city's population (oh the humanity)?

Look at the bright side, it's better than one in a million.

("She was one in a million, So there's five more just in New south Wales"
happened to spool through my RealJukebox just as I wrote that, honest...)

++Lar