 Local / Australia / 4277
    Re: New Stuff In Stock :)))))) wehheeeeeeee :) —Timothy Gould
   Hi Mel Which Myer had the new stuff? I just went to town and the shelves there are all but bare. Tim (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: New Stuff In Stock :)))))) wehheeeeeeee :) —Melody Brown
   First of all I ventured up to The Sunshine Coast last weekend, what a complete and utter waste of time, not only was the W4K's closed down but there was hardly a drop of Lego anywhere... Bah! is what I said all day up there... Tonight I wandered (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)