 Local / Australia / 4265
    Re: New Stuff In Stock :)))))) wehheeeeeeee :) —Melody Brown
   D'oh me, I almost forgot, I went into target and K-Mart and they, at this stage had nothing new, well not at my local stores. K-mart with their 15% off everything for two days made the Slave One staring Boba fett, only $17.80 (was down to $20.95). (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: New Stuff In Stock —Richard Parsons
   In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes all manner of good news about new stock. And the prices don't seem all that life-threatening either. Just when I thought that the only new sets I might ever buy were MB, new Star Wars arrives. Maybe there's hope (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)