 Local / Australia / 424
    Re: FOTW - Road N rail hauler, Club car, Crocodile Loco —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) No, makes perfect sense to me! I support giving people good deals, but what I would hate to see is the set left in the store because no one local spoke up for it. It's too rare and valuable to let some random mundane get it and feed the pieces (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: FOTW - Road N rail hauler, Club car, Crocodile Loco —Santosh Bhat
   Well, there is no way that the set will be left lying around with the trader. I've already got two of these now so I don't feel the need for one more, which is why I'm letting it known that one is available (otherwise I would've kept it for myself). (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)