 Local / Australia / 4227
    Re: Studfest VI: The Web Page —Dave Low
   (...) My MOC's are thin on the ground, but if you wouldn't mind linking to the wee bulletin board I'm running ((URL) that would be grand!! Thanks Richard. --DaveL (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Studfest VI: The Web Page —Richard Parsons
   (...) Done deal. I have also added a link to Kevin's site, as well as finished his profile. DaveL, since you've got a site going, that makes your profile next - if you check a couple of profiles you'll see its a very simple formula (only some of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)