 Local / Australia / 4217
  PrincessBunny Speaks...!

Hello Everyone... I'm PrincessBunny (aka Andrea), MrBunny's (Kevin's) other half... Just wanted to say hi to you all and especially a big THANKYOU for all your positive feedback regarding Kev's baby, Andrastavia (well, it's taken about 9 months to (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: PrincessBunny Speaks...!

(...) Funny, I thought Princess Bunny was a character from Samurai Pizza Cats. (...) It is indeed a very spiffy site, very nicely laid out. I'm quite jealous. (...) The scenerio is... For countless generations (well the last few months at the very (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: PrincessBunny Speaks...!

(...) Well I'm not a Samurai Pizza Cat or any character there from! But you may humble yourself and afford me the same reverence as one would, your sovereign! (...) I don't weigh much... I guess that means you would trust me with your life? he he he (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)