 Local / Australia / 4217
4216  |  4218
Subject:
PrincessBunny Speaks...!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 02:54:42 GMT

Hello Everyone... I'm PrincessBunny (aka Andrea), MrBunny's (Kevin's) other
half...

Just wanted to say hi to you all and especially a big THANKYOU for all your
positive feedback regarding Kev's baby, Andrastavia (well, it's taken about
9 months to organise so it's like a baby, ain't it!). He could hardly wait
to upload the site, needless to say, he's very proud of it, and I'm proud of
it and him too... my husband's a bloody genius! You should see the stuff he
has stewing for Chapter 2!!!

And for all you you in Oz who are meeting up this weekend, can't wait to see
you (and hassle you all, James H, that means you! he he he)all again, and
newies too. Looking forward to this Futuristic Brikwars... why are we at war
this time? Who's the baddy? Why is he the baddy? What type of weapons are we
allowed to use? What if that type of weapon hasn't been invented yet? What
time period are we in? Do I get to oversee the law again? But do you really
trust me.... really??? he he he... you know me!

Anyways, see you all there... happy building!

Andrea ; )