 Local / Australia / 4213
Re: great BUGfest - thanks Gary Quinlan!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:08:48 GMT

HAHAHAH the P.P? well Peter, the only P.P at the end of my post is part of a
bracket with a smily face - in this case a face with a tongue poking out and
then another at the end of it.... how can you be offended? by that? There is
no mention of you there.  It was a 'har har' but nothing indicating you.

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
Oh btw!, We need a jitter bug (someone who talks alot?), bed bug (someone
who loves their sleep?) and a tummy bug (someone even who likes food? :P) :P
... Mel
Mel is right it was a fantastic day even my son is still talking about it 3
days later(his first meet). Gary well done Mel I am not impressed about the
P.P at the end of your post I am already the "Space Bug" I can't be the
"Guts Bug" as well. good to see everyone again and see you all again soon.

Peter
Space Bug
Member 348