 Local / Australia / 4211
Re: great BUGfest - thanks Gary Quinlan!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:32:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
Oh btw!, We need a jitter bug (someone who talks alot?), bed bug (someone
who loves their sleep?) and a tummy bug (someone even who likes food? :P) :P
... Mel
Mel is right it was a fantastic day even my son is still talking about it 3
days later(his first meet). Gary well done Mel I am not impressed about the
P.P at the end of your post I am already the "Space Bug" I can't be the
"Guts Bug" as well. good to see everyone again and see you all again soon.

Peter
Space Bug
Member 348